Photography skills have been increasing in people day by day. They acquire good cameras which enhance their artistry even more. Along with photography, many people are fond of making videos. Whether they are visiting a scenic beauty or a historical place, videos help them in reliving the moments. On the other hand, securing a good camera lens will be helpful for people who are into media. Their requirement is all about submitting outclass videos and pictures. For this, they will feel the necessity of owning the best kind of Lens. Nikon is a well-known Japanese company who has been introducing a broad range of cameras and camera lenses.
[amazon box=”B002JCSV8U,B006TAP096,B003ZSHNCC,B00005LEN4,B00005LEN4″ template=”table”]
The Absolute Best Nikon Lens for video
The Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm is considered to the best choice for making videos. The lens has an excellent quality when filming. You can sustain the splendid views that you visit either wildlife or scenic beauty. The lens is also supportive in small lights. Many cameras fail to capture real videos in dim light, but Nikon AF-S is known to be excellent for recording videos. The Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm can be the best Nikon lens for video.
The following points are a list of features that The Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm has. Look at its specifications and details:
- The product has the focal length of 70-200mm, and its minimum focus distance is 1.4m. The camera lens is efficient is zooming in and out. The pixels are of high quality, and they do not split up when recording a video. The lens responds smoothly when the user focuses on an object.
- The maximum aperture is noted to be f/2.8, and minimum aperture is f/22. Having a small f/stop will help in larger opening of the lens to take a blurrier background and focus on the primary object more. The aperture range should be considered so that you know what results your lens will give.
- The lens has Nano crystal coating. This coating helps in avoiding reflection. The light rays do enter through the lens, but they are not allowed to reflect itself since it causes hindrance in taking pictures and recording videos.
- It has a format of FX/35mm.
- It contains Vibration Reduction image stabilization.
- The approximate weight of the product is 1540 grams.
- The maximum angle view is 22°50′ while the minimum angle view is 8° in DX-Format.
- There are 21 lens elements.
- There are 16 lens groups.
- There are 7 diaphragm blades.
- The filter size is 77mm.
- There are 7 ED Glass elements.
Looking at this long list of impressive features, the product looks more efficient in recording better quality videos as compared to others. Choosing the Nikon AF-S could be a better option after viewing the results of the product. This product could be the best Nikon lens for video.
The Second Best Nikon All Around Lens For Video
Overall, The Nikon AF FX Nikkor 85mm can be an adequate choice to go for when you want to record videos. The lens is fast in responding to any movement. The formatting is well if we compare it to other camera lenses. Customers can record videos in portrait or landscape and have a result of excellent quality. This is an updated version of all different lenses presented by Nikon. Among all Nikon lens for video reviews this is the best kind of features.
The following is a list of a few features of The Nikon AF FX Nikkor 85mm :
- The product comes with Silent Wave Motor. The equipment is fixed inside the lens. This is helpful when the customer is zooming in and out. This motor helps in performing the function (zooming in and out) without making any disturbance or noise.
- The camera lens contains Super Integrated Coating. The Super Integrated Coating is helpful in omitting out any kind of interference or flare in the optical lens elements. This coating will keep the details safe.
- The product consists of internal focus. The internal focus will help in zooming in without changing the front lens element.
- The focal length is 85mm.
- The maximum aperture is f/1.8, and minimum aperture is f/16.
- The format of the lens is FX/35mm and DX.
- The highest angle of view is 18°50′ in DX-Format while the FX-Format has the maximum angle view of 28°30′.
- There are 9 lens elements.
- Also, it has 9 lens groups.
- There are 7 diaphragm blades.
- It contains autofocus.
- The focus mode is available in both auto and manual functioning.
- The approximate weight of the camera is 350 grams.
This camera lens has received a lot of appreciation from the people who have already used it. The camera lens has a sharp lens which can capture amazing pictures and record beautiful videos. It contains results with awesome bokeh. We have gone through a few Nikon lens reviews for videos that are entirely convincing.
The Third Best Nikon DSLR Lenses For Videos
The product appears to be powerful when a customer uses it to make videos. When the user zooms in or out through Nikon AF-S DX lens, the operation is done smoothly, without any disturbances. Easy handling also lets it gain more points in the market. The lens is outclassing regarding its beautiful details. The features and specifications of the lens are remarkable to make videos.
The features of Nikon AF-S DX lens are as follows:
- The camera lens has a vibration reduction technology. This feature helps in decreasing the amount of noise and vibration made. Also, the camera lens improves the image quality by making it more stable.
- The product has an ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass. With the help of this equipment fitted in the camera lens, the picture quality is less dispersed. Furthermore, the camera can focus on all colors present.
- More than this, the camera lens has a silent wave motor inside its mechanism. The silent wave motor is there to decrease the amount of interruption when a user needs to zoom in and out quickly.
- The focal length range of the camera lens is 55-300mm.
- The maximum aperture of this lens is f/4.5, while the minimum aperture is f/22.
- The format is available in DX.
- The maximum angle view is 28°50′, while on the other hand, the minimum angle view is 5°20′ in DX format.
- There are 17 lens elements in the camera lens.
- The camera lens consists of 11 lens groups.
- There are 9 diaphragm blades.
- The camera lens is favorable in autofocus.
- There are two focusing modes: automatic and manual.
- The approximate weight of the product is 580 grams.
The product looks splendid according to the features and specifications Nikon has brought. This camera lens can be a good choice if someone is finding an impressive camera lens for making videos.
The Fourth Best Nikon Lenses For Beginners For Video
The Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm can be chosen for people who have just begun with their passion for making videos. The natural features and specifications are understandable for most people since it is specially made for beginners. The landscape shooting has great results. It has a lightweight design to make it easier for the user. The video quality is tremendous at a reasonable price.
The mentioned list combines the features of The Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm:
- The product has Aspherical (AS) lens elements. This feature helps in reducing aberration of all kinds. In this way, the quality is enhanced to capture all colors.
- The product also includes rear focusing (RF) system. This method involves focusing on objects at a faster rate with only the rear lens group moving.
- This camera lens also has a silent wave motor. This motor helps in reducing disturbance when the camera lens is focusing on objects. Furthermore, it quickens the operation of focusing.
- The focal length of the camera lens extends to 35mm.
- The maximum aperture is f/1.8, and the minimum aperture is f/22.
- The formatting is done in DX.
- The minimum angle of view is 44° in DX format.
- There are 8 lens elements.
- The camera lens has 6 lens groups.
- There are 7 diaphragm blades.
- The product has the super integrated coating.
- It also acquires autofocus.
- The minimum focus distance is 0.98 ft.
- The approximate weight of the product is 200 grams.
This model of Nikon camera lens is suitable for people who have little or no knowledge about the camera lens. There are minimum features in the lens to avoid any confusion for the user. Even having little features, the camera lens can record some good quality videos for its customers.
A Good Cheap Nikon Lens for video
This Nikon AF FX Nikkor 50mm is suitable for frequent use. This camera lens is a good choice for taking portraits. The best part is that you can get some features and specifications which are somewhat like other camera lenses, at a low price as compared to others. The focusing system is impressive enough that you will be choosing this product if you are looking for something inexpensive. This camera lens can be among the best budget lenses for Nikon.
The following points are a list of a few features present in Nikon AF FX Nikkor 50mm:
- The product consists of a choice when the user wants to focus on objects. There are two types of focusing methods: automatic and manual. People prefer using the manual focusing system because it is smooth to use.
- The product contains a silent wave motor. The silent wave motor is a mechanism which reduces interruption while focusing on objects. Also, it enhances the speed of focusing.
- The camera lens has a super integrated coating. This multilayer coating helps in securing the elements of the camera lens.
- The focal length of the camera lens is calculated to be 50mm.
- The maximum aperture is of f/1.8 while the minimum aperture is f/16 only.
- The format is FX/35mm
- The maximum angle of view is 31°30′ in DX format and 47° in FX format.
- There are 7 lens elements in the camera lens.
- The camera lens consists of 6 lens groups.
- There are 7 diaphragm blades.
- The product also contains aspherical elements.
- The minimum focus distance is 0.45m.
- Approximately, the weight of the product is 185 grams.
This model of Nikon is preferable for people who tend to acquire the same features and specifications of a good lens camera at a low price. The quality of the results is good enough as stated by some users. The camera lens can produce sharp pictures with bright colors. The camera lens is also fast in acting on operations of focusing. Nikon AF FX Nikkor 50mm lies under the category of best budget lenses for Nikon.
The above-mentioned list of Nikon camera lenses is especially made for recording videos. The qualities of each camera lens are worth the appreciation because Nikon has presented their best products for users. Videographers must have the best of equipment when doing their job. Hence, they are suggested to choose camera lens from Nikon after viewing all the details of its features and specifications. Since they will be spending an enormous amount of money on this product, they are requested to give a complete survey before buying the object. Choose the best quality of camera lens for better video results.
Shared under Creative Commons – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/
PACAF – https://flic.kr/p/dZ5pbH